Power-Packer offers robust linear self-contained actuators that combine the advantages of hydraulic and electric technology. Our systems can be used for opening, closing and locking shell doors, tender doors, garage doors, sliding doors and moving masts and mooring gangways among other applications.
The Electric Drive Unit (EDU) has a modular design; within the standard modules the retracted length and stroke can be customized. Due to its self-contained design, it eliminates the need for hydraulic tubes & connectors and uses less oil than conventional systems. It was designed to perform in tough environments where the high forces and efficiency of hydraulic technology are necessary. Thanks to its plug and play design it only needs an electric supply to power the unit.
The EDU is robust, easy to install (plug & play design), reliable and environmental friendly.
- Dynamic push forces up to 165 kN
- Double acting cylinders
- E-motors 24 VDC, 230, 400, 690 VAC
- End positioning standard on units > 14Kn
- Manual override, possibility to connect external pump for push/pull (emergency) operation
- IP class 67 for all electric parts, IP69 for other parts
- Certifications: Lloyds, DNV (Norske Veritas¬¬¬¬) and CCS (China Class Society) and Japanese Class NK marine certifications
- Optional biodegradable oil