Customer Service Quality Engineer
Karsten Herr, Manager Quality & Continuous Improvement:
“The Customer Service Quality Engineer is the Quality link between customers, production and engineering. By analyzing data and creating information you are driving the organizational performance for quality improvements to deliver superior customer experience.”
For our Quality Department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a dedicated and ambitious:
Customer Service Quality Engineer
In this role you will be Power-Packer’s Quality face towards our customers. Measurement, analysis and reporting in the information domain are your core working tools. You will take up relevant claims, coordinate the analysis of root causes and transform analysis results into steering information for the improvement of our operational capabilities and processes. Based on analysis you will drive improvements and support and facilitate the organization through your participation in problem solving as well as lessons learned activities.
You will create monthly reports on our integrated quality development and identify structural patterns and opportunities. You cooperate closely with production and engineering as your natural partners and our supplier quality functions to get supplier related issues managed.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Management of claims
- Coordination of measurements and analysis of root-causes
- Integration of received and created data into steering information for the process owners
- Support of the process owners in improving their processes and products
- Facilitation and coordination of improvement agendas
- Organizing and conducting management reviews and internal system/process/product audits
- Reporting of quality status of the organization
- Improvement of the quality processes
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's Degree in Technics/Business administration
- Several years' experience within Quality-Engineering preferably in an automotive environment
- Experience as supplier quality engineer is a pre
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of production and processes
- Rich experience in quality tools as 8D/ FMEA & CP/ APQP/ PPAP/ 5W/ RCA/ Ishikawa/ MSA/ SPC
- Auditing skills
- Experience with ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 and VDA-6.3
- Experience with SharePoint and Excel
- Good communication and negotiation skills; fluently or native speaking English; German is a plus
- Willing to travel abroad when needed
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability.
Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Are you interested?
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.