HR Internship – February 2017
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability.
Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
HR Internship – September 2017
For our HR department in Oldenzaal we are looking for an enthusiastic and eager person to support our HR team. Our team in Oldenzaal consists of a Global HR Director, an HR Manager, an HR Advisor and an HR assistant. With this internship you have the possibility to gain practical experience in Human Resources and develop your personal skills in a technical environment. We will offer you the opportunity to work with innovative colleagues in a dynamic international environment. So bring your passion, ambition, and desire to do things differently, and pursue an HR internship with us!
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Perform administrative tasks in support of the HR Department
- Utilize SDWorx as the human capital management platform, maintaining employee files and information
- Work together with the HR Shared Service Center
- Contribute in yearly performance management cycle
- Identify top candidates through screening processes of trainees
- Managing and requesting education grants
- Develop introduction programs
- Assist the HR department with other projects as: sustainable employability and absenteeism
What do we expect from you?
- Studying Human Resources or related at Bachelor level
- Preferably in 3rd or 4th Year
- Excellent communication skills, both Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum 32 hours of availability per standard work week required
The internship combines hands-on support in a variety of HR activities as well as one or two specific projects to work on during your time with us. We guarantee a fun and varied internship, a market placement fee and much space to develop yourself!
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity in a dynamic, international business environment?